Black, Yes black I hear my clients exclaim! If you have had your Colours Analysed with us at Potential U, I’m sure this comes as somewhat of a surprise to you; as I usually advise my clients to steer clear of black.
If you have attended to any of our Style workshops, yes black does drains your complexion, it washes you out and it doesn’t suit most skin tones.
The Essential Blacks are the ‘exceptions to rule’, and will certainly not affect your skin tone adversely as they are not directly reflecting or worn against your face.
The Essential Blacks below; are must have pieces for every wardrobe that guarantees to give you a chic style this Autumn/Winter!
The Essential Blacks:
1. To accentuate your waist, a thin Black belt is a ‘must have’ piece in your wardrobe! Great on your dresses, and can be worn with your jeans, trousers and skirts.
2. Wear a Black fitted blazer/jacket for an effortless chic look on an evening out!
3. Smarten up your casual wardrobe with a pair of Black Jeans! They are sliming, comfortable and look great at those casual/smart do’s.
4. A pencil or an a-lined Black Skirt is flattering piece that complements any coloured top beautifully!
5. A Simple Black bag is a necessary accessory that will take you from morning to evening! Patent black bags always keep there newness and shape.
6. From work to play, Black court shoes are essential for every woman’s wardrobe! They go with practically everything, and can be worn to ‘nearly’ every occasion!