Event Type Career Enhancing
Your Exclusive Invitation to Jobbio HIGHER HR Sessions. We are pleased to invite you to
Your Exclusive Invitation to Jobbio HIGHER HR Sessions.
We are pleased to invite you to Jobbio HIGHER’s HR Sessions on Wednesday, 12th September.
Jobbio HIGHER is a day like no other with exclusive HR Sessions in the afternoon, and a careers fair with over 60 companies exhibiting and advertising jobs in the evening.
In the afternoon HR Sessions you will have the opportunity to learn from and network with HR and Talent Experts, who will be covering topics including:
- How to attract and hire digital nomads.
- Build your talent pool: the Inbound Hiring revolution.
- How to build a company culture people want to work in.
Join us to find inspiration, get actionable takeaways, and discover cutting edge hiring strategies. Tickets are on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t miss out!
(Wednesday) 13:00 - 16:00
91 Brick Lane
Discover hundreds of amazing jobs opportunities at London’s biggest tech jobs fair! We are pleased
Discover hundreds of amazing jobs opportunities at London’s biggest tech jobs fair!
We are pleased to invite you to Jobbio HIGHER 2018. The careers event like no other is back and bigger than ever! This year Jobbio HIGHER takes place on Wednesday, 12th September in the Truman Brewery, London from 5–9pm.
This is your opportunity to:
- Meet the hiring managers from over 60 innovative tech companies and high growth startups, including Airbnb, Airsorted and Secret Escapes.
- Apply for jobs on the spot using our interactive screens.
- Get inspired by our Keynote speakers discussing Tech, Trust and Turning Off.
- Network with over 5,000 other members of London’s tech community.
- Get a free professional headshot.
- Grab a bite to eat at the food market and grab a drink on us!
To learn more about Jobbio HIGHER and get a free ticket just click on the link below:
(Wednesday) 17:00 - 21:00
91 Brick Lane
Have you ever wondered how to become an investor? Thought it was too complicated or that you needed thousands of pounds to start? Join this women-only event to find out how
Have you ever wondered how to become an investor? Thought it was too complicated or that you needed thousands of pounds to start?
Join this women-only event to find out how to start your investment journeys and start growing your wealth with as little as £50.
Please pass this invitation on to female friends and colleagues curious to hear from successful investors, entrepreneurs and experts who are passionate about financial empowerment and investment and finance that has a positive impact on the world.
Date and time: 2 October 2018, 6pm – 9pm
Location: Blooms London, Cocoon Networks, 4 Christopher Street, London EC2A 2BS
6.00pm – Doors open, registration
6.30pm – Discussion on how to become an investor
7.15pm – Networking with our experts over drinks and nibbles
9.00pm – Close
- Charlene Cranny, Director, Good Money Week
- Jo Andrews, Co-Founder & Director of Social Impact, Equileap
- Hannah Lewis, Director, Behave London
- Rebecca O’Conner, Co-Founder & Director, Good With Money
*This event is £15 to attend though UKSIF members receive a discount.
(Tuesday) 18:00 - 21:00
Cocoon Networks, 4 Christopher Street