29/04/20 - 27/05/20: Online Coaching Circle - Personal growth in times of crisis | Green Space Coaching & Mindfulness
This 5-week small group coaching circle offers you a chance to explore, learn and grow. The sessions will take place in a supportive, intimate group of 12
This 5-week small group coaching circle offers you a chance to explore, learn and grow.
The sessions will take place in a supportive, intimate group of 12 participants. Each 90-minute session will start and conclude with a short mindfulness practice.
We will explore a theme together each week, reflecting, exploring and discussing what the theme means to you, sharing insights and experience. We will examine some of our unhelpful habits and patterns of thinking and behaving that this time of uncertainty may bring into focus. Together we will seek to find ways forward so that we can engage with our life with resourcefulness, resilience and creativity.
Over the course of the 5-week Coaching Circle you will:
• Have insights into some of your reactions, unhelpful habits of thinking and behaving
• Learn how to acknowledge anger, fear and grief – the three major emotions we experience in a crisis
• Learn about and appreciate your good qualities
• Develop a greater awareness of how you relate to yourself and others
• Discover how to become more resilient, i.e. how to respond more creatively and with purpose to crisis situations
• Gain clarity about the things that most matter to you in your life (core values)
• Have met like-minded people with whom you can share your experience going forward
• Set an intention each week to three manageable actions that will empower and allow you to feel resourceful and creative in meeting everyday challenges
April 29 (Wednesday) 19:00 - May 27 (Wednesday) 19:00(GMT+00:00)