06/06/19: Women in Finance Summit 2019
We are excited to announce that we are supporting the ‘Women in Finance Summit 2019’. John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury and City Minister & Rt Hon Nicky
We are excited to announce that we are supporting the ‘Women in Finance Summit 2019’.
John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury and City Minister & Rt Hon Nicky Morgan, Member of Parliament for Loughborough, Chair of the House of Commons Treasury Committee will be speaking at the 3rd edition of the annual Women in Finance Summit, which City & Financial Global is organising in partnership with Women in Banking and Finance Association in central London on the 6th June 2019.
This high-profile forum builds on the success of the first Women in Finance Summit held at Bloomberg’s headquarters in January 2017, the second edition of the same event held in March 2018 and the Vote 100 Women Summit, held in London last April, at which a member of the British Royal Family, HRH the Countess of Wessex, was a keynote speaker and participant. Each of these three events attracted 250+ senior delegates.
This year’s themes are:
- What does the future of the financial services sector look like and what does this mean for the role of women?
- Two years since the launch of the HM Treasury’s Women in Finance Charter – how has it impacted men and women at all levels of leadership?
- Transforming culture – how can we effectively change the way we recruit, promote gender diversity across the company and the way we work together?
- Gender pay gap reporting – what are reports showing?
- Examining barriers faced by female executives and exploring what can be done to overcome them
- Female empowerment through the eyes of men – how we can make the finance industry better for women. Which initiatives in the UK and beyond have worked and which haven’t?
- Recruitment practices as one of the key areas inhibiting the progression of women in the industry. What needs to change for firms to meet their gender targets? How do millennials see diversity?
- The impact of technology such as AI on the workplace and the structure of work
- How could women benefit from the latest developments in technology? How do you attract female talent in fintech?
The full event programme and speaker list can be viewed on the event website by clicking here.
Tickets cost £495.00 + VAT
For an exclusive 20 per cent discount off the above price, use the code WIF3WATC.
All Day (Thursday)
London Venue TBC