06/12/19: TBD Lates: What connects Walt Disney, David Bowie, Dalai Lama?
You asked for it so we did it. Sister to the popular TBD Conference, TBD Lates has three parts: THINK, BE and DIGEST: THINK:
You asked for it so we did it.
Sister to the popular TBD Conference, TBD Lates has three parts: THINK, BE and DIGEST:
THINK: A curated raft of smart, honest cookies will talk around what connects Walt Disney, David Bowie, Dalai Lama. Curiosity. The thing that bosses want in employees more than anything else per research from PwC to Harvard. Bring your questions, an open mind and get ready to be inspired oh, and have your assumptions challenged.
BE: A hand-selected collection of vendors featuring special one-night-only discounts, exclusive TBD Lates codes, offers, bundles and more. Rewards for you or gifts for others. The Be area includes experiential elements and more surprises. Any protective clothing you need will be provided…
DIGEST: Before the talks you’ll be served a CBD cocktail from the lush OTO CBD. Grab more drinks at the Republic bar for the talks and then feast with new friends on food from around London. Close out the night with the ‘Best Nootropic’ (Men’s Health) courtesy of Motion Nutrition.
Your ticket includes:
– Entry to TBD Lates (natch) and access to all the talks
– Exclusive offers on-the-night (including discounts that last beyond the night) from the ‘Be’ arena
– Complimentary CBD cocktail on entry (bar after that)
– Food and snacks
– A raffle ticket to win amazing prizes on the night
– Entry to TBD Conference ticket prize draw
– Access to the TBD Lates WhatsApp group
– A limited edition, special gift created just for TBD attendees
– A luxury limited-edition tote bag filled with even more goodies
(Friday) 19:00 - 23:00
2 Clove Cres, Poplar, London, E14 2BE