21/04/20: Free Webinar: Personal growth in times of crisis | Karen Liebenguth
This free introductory session will give you an insight
This free introductory session will give you an insight & overview into a 5-week coaching circle – learning & growing in times of crisis.
A crisis can bring out the worst and the best in each of us. It can also shine a spotlight on some of our unhelpful patterns of thinking and behaving.
Where we find ourselves unable to control what’s happening externally, we come to realise that we do have the ability to control (or at least learn to control) how we react in these times – what we do, say, think and feel.
The coaching circle will be founded on my core work values – honesty, vulnerability, community, connection, learning (wisdom) and compassion. We will explore how these values help to create conditions for personal growth and development – provided we have the courage to take the first steps – making transformation possible.
In this free 60-minute coaching webinar you will:
• Be guided through two mindfulness practices to help ground you in the here and now and connect with each other. It’s important to remember that we are not alone in these current testing times.
• Get a taste of how I work and my approach.
• Get an overview of the themes that we will be covering and what you will learn in the 5-Week Coaching Circle – Personal Growth in Times of Crisis starting on Wed, 15 April – 13 May @ 19.00-20.30 GMT.
• Gain an understanding of the Coaching Circle format and the practice between sessions to foster your personal learning and development.
• Be given a practical tool that can help you move from anger, anxiety, fear or panic into a learning, resourceful mindset.
Places are limited to 25.
This webinar will be held via Zoom video conferencing. It’s easy to join and use. Joining instructions will be sent to you upon booking.
(Tuesday) 14:00 - 15:00