PRACTISE PUBLIC SPEAKING IN PORTOBELLO! On Sunday, 10th March 12.30-6.00PM at The Elgin, 96 Ladbroke Grove, London W11 1PY You’ll have two, supportive, expert trainers working with
PRACTISE PUBLIC SPEAKING IN PORTOBELLO! On Sunday, 10th March 12.30-6.00PM at The Elgin, 96 Ladbroke Grove, London W11 1PY
You’ll have two, supportive, expert trainers working with you. One trainer is a hypnotherapist and NLP coach, the other is an award-winning speaker and speaker coach. Both trainers run local coaching practices and live in the area and the day is structured to will enable you to:
- Gain confidence
- Learn simple techniques to reprogram your fear
- Allow your personality to come through
- Practise speaking to a group in a friendly, neighbourhood environment
Presentation skills are SO valuable in today’s society.
Whether you want to get ahead at work, be more assertive during conversations, or deliver your personal message to the world, you owe it to yourself to be the best communicator you can be. It’s not about being perfect, it’s about giving yourself the freedom to be YOU.
So many people suffer from debilitating fear of public speaking but there’s no need to let it hold you back!
In this 1-day workshop you’ll learn fear-busting strategies and practical ways to ace the stage.
WHAT WE COVER:
- Visualisation techniques to help you become a confident speaker
- Understand the source of your anxiety
- Hypnotherapy to banish fear forever
- A toolbox of NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) coaching techniques you can use at any time
- Multiple opportunities to practise speaking in pairs, groups and ‘on stage’
- Be the ‘real’ you and show your personality when you speak
- How to open and close your talk in a compelling way
- How to engage your audience and take the pressure off yourself
- Simple storytelling and speaking frameworks
Admission includes refreshments
Maximum class size is 16.
Registration is at 12.30 and the day finishes at 6pm.
(Friday) 13:50 - 13:50