13/05/19: Women Returners Conference 2019: Back to your Future
Are you a professional woman interested in returning to work after a long career break? Join Women Returners, the return to work specialists, for a motivational day
Are you a professional woman interested in returning to work after a long career break?
Join Women Returners, the return to work specialists, for a motivational day packed with return-to-work advice, support and inspiration and the opportunity to meet informally with employers and other like-minded women.
The conference will be relevant to you whether your background is in finance, law, tech, engineering, marketing, retail, HR or any other professional area: whether your career break has been 2, 5 or 10+ years; and whether you’re at the first stage of your return-to-work journey or actively applying for roles.
Alongside workshops, panels and support sessions, you will have the opportunity to meet informally with a like-minded peer group and with our returner employer sponsors.
“Brilliant, a belief shifting event. I arrived feeling a lot of too – too old, too out of touch, too long a gap, too unwanted and left with all of those reversed, brimming with possibilities.”
What will you get out of the day?
Expert Return to Work Support Workshops
- Find your Career Compass
- Boost your Professional Confidence
- Improve your Self-Marketing
Inspiration and advice from Returners and Speakers
- Learn from the experience of our panel of women who have successfully returned to work
- Be informed and entertained by Jane Garvey, BBC Radio 4 Woman’s Hour Presenter
- Understand how the landscape is changing for returners from Julianne Miles, Co-Founder and MD of Women Returners
Opportunities to connect with leading Returner Employers
- Meet and talk informally with our returner employer sponsors, including Bloomberg, Credit Suisse, FDM Group, Fidelity International, J.P. Morgan and O2. Chaired by Claire Cohen, Women’s Editor, The Telegraph
- Find out from our employer panel why they run returner programmes and what you can do as a candidate to stand out
Personalised or small group support break-out session (subject to availability; ONE pre-booked choice only)
- 1:1 ‘Laser’ Coaching Session (15 minutes) with one of the Women Returners coaching team
- ‘Bridge your IT Gap’ workshop (15 minutes) with Computer Fitness
- ‘LinkedIn Essentials’ workshop (15 minutes) with City CV
- LinkedIn headshot photo by our professional photographer
What is the timing?
The Conference will start with coffee at 9:00 and will end at 17:30. Lunch is provided. Note: your break-out session option may be scheduled during Lunch (12:30-13:45) or End of Day (16:30-17:30)
(Monday) 09:00 - 17:30(GMT+00:00)
Rooms on Regents Park
27 Sussex Place, London, NW1 4RG