14/09/19: Summer Slay | CEO Chicks Live in London
Summer Slay London, is our next stop on our tour! Join our founder, Coleen Otero, who has been diligent in her assignment to build global relationships
Summer Slay London, is our next stop on our tour!
Join our founder, Coleen Otero, who has been diligent in her assignment to build global relationships to further the vision and mission of the CEO Chick Organisation. With the assistance from our International Ambassadors, we are officially hosting our second London event.
- Connect with amazing women in business from the UK and US Markets
- Gain insight and wisdom from our guests entrepreneurial journeys
- Learn more about our CEO Chick Network
- Enjoy Amazing Music and Canapes
Special Guests Include:
- CEO Chick Network Founder, Coleen Otero, Brand Strategist, BET’s 2018 Black Girls Rock Campaign Lead Stylist, Author of Brand To Bucks and Speaker
- Global Speaker, Charisa Munroe, Co-Founder of The Myles and Ruth Munroe Foundation and Co-Host of Word Networks Legacy of Purpose TV Show.
- CEO of A Crown of Curls, CEO Chick London Ambassador, Keisha Omilana, Pantene Model, and Princess (wife of Prince Adekunle Omilana of Ipetu-Ijesha,Yoruba House of Arigbabuowo Nigeria)
- CEO Chick Regional Director, Jennifer Enders, Sales Coach and Life Strategist. Rolling Out Magazines 2019 Sister With Super Powers.
- CEO Chick Coach, Financial Advisor overseeing over $50 Million in Assets, Kristina Buhl
- Global Speaker, Dr. Sonya Mixon, Pastor, Life Coach, Entrepreneur and Author
- Author and Conference Host, Shaterra Jordan, CEO of Heavenly Washes Laundry Matt and Founder of Stripping of Sheets.
- London based, Women’s Wear Creative Director of Kemist Boutique, Sade Akinosho
- Author, Conference Host, CEO of High Heels and Pearls, Lencia Marshall
- London based, Concierge, Events & Lifestyle Architect, Hope Jikiemi
- DJ Shmia – This model by day and DJ by night has a unique and captivating mix that CEO Chicks of all backgrounds will enjoy!
Our motto at CEO Chicks, is to collaborate, create and dominate! Come out and meet some women who are changing the world with grace and wisdom. Looking forward to connecting!
(Saturday) 11:00 - 14:00
The Library at Covent Garden
112 St. Martin's Lane