16/01/2020: Online Event - Unleash Your Inner Confidence | The Rising Network
Do you feel that your lack of confidence is holding you back in life? Are you striving to be more confident but don’t know where or how to
Do you feel that your lack of confidence is holding you back in life? Are you striving to be more confident but don’t know where or how to begin? Have you lost your confidence and are struggling to build it back up again?
Then our webinar with qualified Confidence & Happiness Coach Natalie King is for you.
Everyone has different strengths and levels of confidence, Natalie will teach you how to work with your strengths to create more confidence in your life.
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to boost your confidence levels.
- You want to take on new challenges with positivity, seek new ways to develop and build resilience, and/or find new techniques to help feel confident in stressful situations.
- You want to feel more confident speaking in meetings, with your colleagues or in social situations.
- Your lack of confidence is holding you back from trying new experiences in life – applying for a new job, or meeting someone new romantically
- You want to develop your strengths and identify ways to overcome your current challenges.
In this workshop, we will cover:
- What is self-confidence and what does it look and feel like?
- How to change your mindset about confidence – understand that it is a skill that can be learned and developed through practice and experience.
- Confidence is very much a long, committed process that you must go through. Identify the areas you want to improve in your life which will directly impact on your confidence. Areas could include work, romances, friendships, exercise routines, stimulation, investments and family.
- How to identify your strengths and use them to help grow your confidence.
- How to take action to put measures in place to help you become more confident on a daily basis.
12:00 – Welcome by Rising Network
12:10 – Webinar with Natalie King
12:50 – Q&A
13:00 – Close
(Thursday) 12:00 - 13:00