17/10/19: FT Women At The Top Summit | Financial Times
Join us in October for the return of the FT’s summit on gender equality in business. Hear leaders share their stories of
Join us in October for the return of the FT’s summit on gender equality in business.
Hear leaders share their stories of success and setbacks, learn from honest discussion about the obstacles stalling further progress, and take part in forward-looking, action-focused debate with the women and men driving change.
- Join the vanguard of those driving progress and participate in cutting edge debate on gender diversity. Show your commitment to making work and and home life fairer for women and men.
- Listen to successful leaders talk about their journey to the top, with honesty about setbacks and what they have learnt about leadership.
- Hear the top excuses companies give for not appointing women leaders, about the tech tools making work fairer, and how to lead diverse teams.
- Learn how to pitch an idea, bounce back from career hurdles, and avoid costly financial mistakes in order to make the most of your money.
- Understand why a fairer work culture benefits everyone, and why it’s good for business. Hear from and network with advocates of best practice on pay gap transparency, shared parental leave, flexible working, role models, and more.
- Learn about the changes you need to make now to attract and retain younger employees, for whom diversity is an essential attribute of a progressive employer.
- Find out what you can do to take action and pick up practical tips to help you drive progress and lead by example.
(Thursday) 08:00 - 19:00
The Landmark Hotel
222 Marylebone Road