22/03/19: Where are all the female business leaders? | Lenka Lutonska
To launch her new book, Energetic Selling and Marketing, Lenka Lutonska will be holding an event to explore gender bias, challenge the preconceptions and blocks that women face and propose
To launch her new book, Energetic Selling and Marketing, Lenka Lutonska will be holding an event to explore gender bias, challenge the preconceptions and blocks that women face and propose a radical rethink on how we teach women to become successful entrepreneurs.
As one of Europe’s leading business coaches, Lenka is helping women to turn their passion for making a difference into thriving, multiple six and seven figure businesses and this book is an essential read for any female entrepreneur who wants to open their minds to the possibility of extraordinary growth and create lasting and aligned business success.
At the event the panel will be:
- exploring the entrepreneurial gender bias
- challenging the preconceptions and blocks that women face
- proposing a radical rethink on how we teach women to become successful entrepreneurs so that we can redress the balance and more women can gain access to the resources they need.
Chaired by Jessica Killingley, UK based book and marketing consultant, guests are:
- Penny Power OBE – Founder of Ecademy, Digital Youth Academy, The Business Café and author of the Digital Business Britain Manifesto. In her latest book, Business is Personal, Penny explores the challenges of women’s entrepreneurship and the reality of growing a successful business. Penny was awarded an OBE for her contribution to entrepreneurship in 2014.
- John Williams – founder of The Ideas Lab and bestselling author of Screw Work, Let’s Play and Screw Work, Break Free. Both books have been recommended by The Sunday Times and translated into nine languages. John is also a judge for the Business Book Awards 2019 and an advocate for adapting our entrepreneurial styles to new environments.
- Andrew Eggelton– an Australasian TV personality turned international presenting coach, Andrew turns female speakers into world-class speakers – and has a unique insight into the challenges women face when using their voice to create impact and success.
- Lenka Lutonska – an internationally renowned business and mindset strategist, supporting female entrepreneurs from over 30 countries to achieve extraordinary growth.
Date: Friday 22 March 2019
Time: 09:30 to 11:30 (GMT)
Where: The Waldorf Hilton, Aldwych, London
(Friday) 09:30 - 11:30
The Waldorf Hilton