23/01/20: Power Up Your Career! Unleash Your Potential in 2020
You are invited to Power Up Your Career! – an exclusive event hosted by Antoinette Dale Henderson, author of Power Up: The Smart Woman’s Guide to Unleashing Her
You are invited to Power Up Your Career! – an exclusive event hosted by Antoinette Dale Henderson, author of Power Up: The Smart Woman’s Guide to Unleashing Her Potential.
- Want a boost in confidence and motivation?
- Need more visibility and recognition?
- Want to know how to speak up and stand out at work?
If you want to supercharge your career in 2020, this event will show you how. Wherever you see yourself, whether that’s starting out, managing or leading teams, returning to work or changing direction, you’ll come away with expert insight and actions on exactly how to:
- Clarify your purpose, solidify your goals and boost your resilience
- Kick start your progress through easily identifiable steps
- Get the confidence to speak up and stand out from the crowd
Who’ll be there
Antoinette will be joined by experts from across the business landscape who will share key insights into what you can do now to power up your success into the new decade.
- Angela Rawstorne, Publisher, Marie Claire
- Sally Keane, Head of Sales, LinkedIn
- Anna Parfitt, HR Director, Oliver Bonas
- Daniele Fiandaca, Co-founder, Utopia and Token Man
- Jo Lyall, MD, Freeda Media UK
- Caroline Flanagan, Founder, Babyproof Your Life
- Lizzie Edwards, Stylist and author of Look Like the Leader You Are
On the night…
Your ticket will include networking drinks and a signed copy of Antoinette’s new book: Power Up: The Smart Woman’s Guide to Unleashing Your Potential. So come along, enjoy the amazing networking opportunities and a glass of fizz in a beautiful central London venue.
“I want to empower all women, in all parts of society, to be confident in their own abilities. This isn’t about faking it til you make it. It’s not about putting your big girl pants on, growing a pair or manning up. It’s about becoming the most impactful and successful version of you. Imagine what we could achieve collectively. We can all learn how to step into our own version of power.”
(Thursday) 18:00 - 21:00
19 Grosvenor Place, Belgravia, London, SW1X 7HN