25/06/19: Women Mean Business Forum | Westminster Insight
Join us for Westminster Insight’s half-day Women Mean Business Forum. Looking at ways to foster female friendly workplaces, major stakeholders will deliver key insights into Gender Pay
Join us for Westminster Insight’s half-day Women Mean Business Forum.
Looking at ways to foster female friendly workplaces, major stakeholders will deliver key insights into Gender Pay Gap reporting and on the move towards Ethnicity Pay Gap Reporting. You will also learn about the efforts being made to tackle ethnic disparities at the workplace, through the launch of the Race at Work Charter.
Featuring special insight from Sir Philip Hampton, Chair of the Hampton-Alexander Review, you will learn the latest on the progress being made towards meeting the review’s targets. We will also discuss the promotion of flexible working, maternity programmes, addressing ageism and overcoming gender bias in the design of roles.
- Sir Philip Hampton, Hampton-Alexander Review
- Henrietta Jowitt (Chair), Deputy Director General, Confederation of British Industry (CBI)
- Julianne Miles, Co-Founder and CEO, Women Returners
- Chloe Chambraud, Gender Equality Director, Business in the Community
- Tamara Kaye, Head of Women in Leadership, Sky
- Andrew Ninian, Director, Stewardship and Corporate Governance, The Investment Association
- Sundiatu Dixon-Fyle, Senior Expert, McKinsey & Company
- Faye Whitmarsh, Head of Culture, Inclusion and Experience, Nationwide
- Sarah Churchman, Head of Inclusion, Community and Wellbeing, PwC
- Dimitra Christakou, Membership Director, WISE
- Anja Skvortsova, Partnership Director, Audeliss
Offering insight into the improvement of careers advice, encouragement of entry into STEM subjects and investment in mentoring, training and development, this forum will explore how significant culture change is still required to ensure women can progress to senior level management positions.
Reasons to Attend:
- Hear the progress made towards Hampton-Alexander Review targets and key hurdles still to overcome
- Gain insight into the latest on Gender Pay Gap Reporting
- Learn about women of ethnic minorities in the workplace: Towards Ethnicity Pay Gap Reporting and a Race at Work Charter
(Tuesday) 08:30 - 13:00