Blockchain Live’s 2018 Leaders’ Summit will play host to industry heavyweights, technology trailblazers and leading public figures – and they would
Blockchain Live’s 2018 Leaders’ Summit will play host to industry heavyweights, technology trailblazers and leading public figures – and they would like you to join them.
Featuring 9 content stages, 100+ expert speakers, the Blockchain Exhibition, The Investment Zone and 3,000 visitors, the second annual Blockchain Live event will provide cross-sector case studies and keynotes surrounding blockchain adoption, as well as showcasing a diverse range of investment opportunities presented by the brightest brains in blockchain and DLT.
Why Attend Blockchain Live?
- FREE ENTRY: Your free entry ticket gives you access to 7 content stages, the blockchain product exhibition, The Investor Zone and the ICO Pitch Stage
- INVEST IN ICO’S: Find the latest ICO innovations, meet the disruptors and hear perspectives from blockchain pioneers
- THE FULL ECO-SYSTEM: Network with 3,000 attendees from a range of industries, start-ups and investors – this is the UK’s largest blockchain gathering
- KEEP IT SAFE: It’s well documented the ICO market has been prone to fraud, so meeting the people behind the products will give you the confidence you need
- BUSINESS OF BLOCKCHAIN: Listen and learn from cross sector-examples of real-world blockchain application across 9 content stages
Get a front row seat to the latest protocols and applications from those pushing the boundaries of blockchain technology.
The Investor Zone is designed to bring investors looking to discover the latest innovations together with entrepreneurs and start-ups keen to showcase the next generation of technologies to industry and the wider community.
ICO Pitch Stage:
The ‘ICO Pitch’ stage is where you’ll find the brightest brains in blockchain and DLT delivering 10 minute pitched for investment.
For investors looking to support innovative projects it’s a chance to ask questions, build trust and talk face-to-face with start-ups as well as engaging with the investment community to develop future insight and shared learning.
(Wednesday) 00:00 - 00:00