28/09/2018 - Strutology @ Pineapple
DESCRIPTION Strutting into the world famous Pineapple Dance
Strutting into the world famous Pineapple Dance Studios!!
PLEASE NOTE THIS CLASS WILL USUALLY BE ON THE LAST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH BUT MAY NEED TO BE MOVED TO ANOTHER DAY DEPENDING ON VARIOUS FACTORS.
Once a month School of Strut® takes a school trip to the heart of Covent Garden, where the stars of screen and stage of past and present have graced this iconic dance space. It gives us goosebumps thinking about it. The Headmistress herself, Zoe McNulty will be taking the class and we cannot wait to strut through those doors.
*** tickets are non-refundable / very limited places available ***
What is Strutology?
Strutology (the sassiest dance class in the Strutosphere) is a a super sassy dance class which harnesses the power of the strut, teaches you to walk tall and feel “strutterly fabulous” regardless of shape or size.
Now Sissy That Strut!!
SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE INCREASED LEVELS OF SASS AND AN UNPRECEDENTED RISE IN SELF CONFIDENCE!
School of Strut® takes FULL responsibility for any seemingly out of character actions made by Strutters as a direct result of coming to class. These actions may include the purchasing of bikinis, dancing on tables, being intimate with neglected partners, procreation, marriage, divorce and other life changing occurrences.
What Happens In A Strutology Class?
We learn a dance routine whilst wearing trainers. The strutterly fabulous moves are simple, sassy and easy-to-pick-up. Once this routine has been learned, the high heels go on (totally optional – it’s not really about the heels, it’s all about the feels!) and there’s some strut practice (Strutorial) and the all important Strut-Off where the last of the inhibitions is flung to the side. Then the routine is danced to a “finale” track or performance track wearing the heels. This is where the magic really happens.
What Are The Benefits Of Strutology?
It is designed specifically to help women (not exclusively) find and release their inner diva and to really allow themselves to be feminine, to show off their best features and assets.
There are physiological benefits to the class including increased heart rate, conditioning of the lower body and improved coordination, however the spiritual and emotional benefits are what are most notable about the class. The results are powerful!
Here is an overview of reasons to take part in Strutology® sessions:
- To boost self-confidence
- To release the inner diva!
- To empower
- To have fun
- To feel fabulous
- To sweat a little
- To tone the legs
- To improve core strength and stability
- To improve joint strength and stability
- To increase confidence in heel wearing
- To spend time with other women who want to feel fabulous
What Do I Need To Bring With Me?
- Comfy clothes to dance in
- Heels – Please note that heels are advised (but not compulsory) for Strutology® BUT stilettos will not be allowed due to the floor.
- Also wedges are not advised as you need to have more movement through your foot than these allow
- Chunky heels are ideal
- Avoid too much platform
- Secure to the foot
- Boots are fab
- If in doubt, send me a photo of what you are planning to bring.
- Towel (there are showers at the venue but we are ladies, we will not be hot messes, we will merely glow!
- The email (on phone or printed) from Eventbrite confirming your purchase
(Wednesday) 20:00 - 22:00
Pineapple Dance Studios
7 Langley Street, WC2H 9JA