About the Event This workshop will help you improve your use of LinkedIn and master your personal brand
About the Event
This workshop will help you improve your use of LinkedIn and master your personal brand / presence at networking events: you will focus on your online and face-to-face networking strategy and learn how to get more successful results from your day-to-day use of one of the most effective business tools: networking.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to see results from attending networking events and using LinkedIn: presenting a credible profile, becoming easily searchable and receiving more leads and business.
• The importance of business networking and the benefits of LinkedIn
• Attend networking events with confidence
• Intelligently find new business contacts and opportunities
• Build a strong online presence and generate leads at virtually no cost
• Get the knowledge to create profitable returns from LinkedIn
• Understand LinkedIn etiquette and best practice
• Business networking tools and techniques
• Etiquettes and best behaviors
• Move the conversation from small talk to business talk
• Build an efficient networking strategy
• Build a powerful and dynamic LinkedIn profile
• Explore the 3 ways of networking on LinkedIn – home feed, messenger and groups
• Learn how to fine tune your LinkedIn networking approach and connect with finesse
(Friday) 09:00 - 13:00
Dauphine London Campus
46-52 Pentoville Road, London N1 9HF