Back to Your Future Annual Conference 2022 | Women Returners
Are you a professional woman wanting to kick-start or accelerate your return to work after a long career break? Our flagship Back to Your Future Conference
Are you a professional woman wanting to kick-start or accelerate your return to work after a long career break?
Our flagship Back to Your Future Conference on 11 October 2022 is what you need! It’s a fully interactive online event packed with the advice, inspiration, tools and connections you need to get you back to a rewarding role.
Buy your £20 Early Bird Tickets before 11 September (23:59 UK time) here
The virtual format makes the Conference accessible from wherever you are located, and very flexible if you can’t make the full day. Speaker, panel and main stage workshop sessions will be available on recording for ticket holders for 30 days after the event.
“The impact you have had on my life has been huge! My journey back to work has begun!” 2021 Attendee
“I am so glad I attended – I feel so much more positive and reassured about my future career and about myself” 2021 Attendee
- Get advice and information from a wide range of Return-to-Work Expert Workshops: find your career compass, boost your confidence, improve your self-marketing, sharpen your CV and enhance your LinkedIn profile
- Learn more about return to work opportunities and organisations via Employers Live sessions in their Booths with leading Returner Employers: Amazon, Bank of England (NEW), FDM Group, J.P. Morgan, Lloyds Banking Group, Moody’s and Workday
- Meet in small-group video chat rooms for informal conversations and Q&A with these employers
- Connect with other like-minded women returners through 1-2-1 video chats
- Be encouraged by the stories of a Returner Panel of women who have successfully returned to work in diverse fields, hosted by Jane Garvey, BBC Radio 4 Presenter, Podcaster and Author
- Be inspired by our Keynote Speaker, Anne Richards DBE, Chief Executive Officer, Fidelity International
- Understand more about what returner employers are looking for from an Employer Panel hosted by Claire Cohen, Author and Journalist
- Ask your questions live to our Women Returners coaches
See the full Conference Agenda here
Read about our Speakers and Workshop facilitators here
(Tuesday) 09:00 - 17:00