Drive 2021 | HSBC
A free virtual festival of speakers and networking for small-to-medium size business leaders around the world. Expand your global network by connecting with your peers,
A free virtual festival of speakers and networking for small-to-medium size business leaders around the world.
Expand your global network by connecting with your peers, hear from world-renowned experts and join interactive workshops.
At Drive 2021, there will be a combination of unique global insights and in-depth local knowledge on the topics that matter most to SMEs.
The three-week programme has been designed to help SMEs drive their business forward, and is aligned to three key themes: International Trade, Sustainability (social and environmental) and Digitisation and Innovation.
As well as growing your professional network, you will hear from globally-renowned speakers, join thought-provoking panels. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in practical workshops.
Some of the confirmed speakers are:
- Meena Harris, founder and CEO of Phenomenal; NYT best-selling author, Ambitious Girl, will be in conversation with Anoushka Mehta, founder and Head of Gender Lens Finance at HSBC, discussing the benefits of having a purpose-led mind-set
- Scott Galloway, best-selling author and NYU business professor, on the future trends to look out for
- Kim Palmer, founder of Clementine, and Marc Lafleur, founder of TruLOCAL, on how they tapped into a variety of funding opportunities to expand
- Barry Searle, cyber security guru, covering the latest threats and how you can protect your business from fraudsters
- HSBC’s Frederic Neumann, co-head of Asian Economic Research, Liz Martins, UK Economist, James Pomeroy, Global Economist and Ryan Wang, US Economist, on their predictions for the macro-economic climate and regional supply chain shifts – and how this will impact businesses.
Plus many more to be announced!
Why not join HSBC by registering below? It’s quick and easy!
may 4 (Tuesday) - 20 (Thursday)(GMT-11:00)