How to Develop Gender Bilingual Managers | Avivah Wittenberg-Cox
Join gender balance specialists Avivah Wittenberg-Cox & Laura Stuart-Berry as they share how companies develop gender bilingual
Join gender balance specialists Avivah Wittenberg-Cox & Laura Stuart-Berry as they share how companies develop gender bilingual managers.
According to research, middle managers are the second most powerful influence on change success, after senior executives. But it’s not easy. Most managers we work with are proud to call themselves gender blind. We instead invite companies and their managers to consider a different approach: becoming gender bilingual.
What you’ll learn
- Cascade change at scale, retaining a consistent, strategic frame and tone
- Raise manager awareness of gender balance as a business opportunity
- Embed gender bilingualism as a people management skill
How this will help you and your business
- Women now make up over 60% of graduates globally and make or strongly influence 80% of consumer decisions
- Can your business afford to miss out on connecting with 100% of your customers (or potential customers)?
- Can you afford to miss out on attracting and retaining 100% of the talent pool?
- Balance only happens by intentional design
(Tuesday) 16:00 - 17:00