International Men's Day: A Virtual Better Man Conference Event | Better Man Movement
Join us for a day dedicated to men learning about how their voice & values make a difference
Join us for a day dedicated to men learning about how their voice & values make a difference in working for culture change and equity.
What is International Men’s Day?
An opportunity for men to learn about where their voice and values can make a difference in culture change and equity.
Listening to Learn
- Celebrating and elevating what’s possible.
- Role models will offer support to men and allies on their journey.
- For men and allies who need support in aligning a how with their why.
- A gathering for anyone who wants support with putting allyship into action.
- Centering men on their allyship journey by helping them learn to decenter themselves
A 3-hour gathering in 3 parts:
- Role Modeling for Impact and Authenticity
- Balance vs. Burnout: Allies Making Life Work, and Working From Home Work
- Engaging Leadership: Modeling Actionable Advocacy
- Chat, Polling & Breakout Sessions: Practice Makes Progress
- Takeaways: Providing Tools You Can Use
- Plus Resources, Community, and Support
- Learn more about what’s possible when men are engaged in equity work.
- Engaging men in rewriting what they know about showing up for work.
- Leaning back to lead from the heart: how we can all benefit from heart-based leadership.
(Friday) 17:00 - 20:00