Leading responsibly in a world moving through crisis | Imperial College Business School
It is our pleasure to invite you to join us at Imperial College Business School’s sixth annual conference, Leading responsibly in a world moving through crisis, taking place on 22
It is our pleasure to invite you to join us at Imperial College Business School’s sixth annual conference, Leading responsibly in a world moving through crisis, taking place on 22 April 2021, 09:00-17:00.
This exclusive online event will bring together a select group of business leaders, policymakers, and academics to explore how business leaders can prepare to lead in a post-pandemic world, as well as through an ongoing crisis, as we shift towards a new era of business.
The conference will feature high-profile guest speakers including:
- Neil Ferguson, Professor of Mathematical Biology, Imperial College London
- John Allan, Vice President, CBI and Chair, Tesco
- Andrew Witty, Co-leader, WHO COVID-19 vaccine program (TBC)
- Lise Kingo, former CEO, United Nations Global Compact
- Edleen John, International Relations, Corporate Affairs and Co-Partner for Equality and Inclusion Director, The Football Association
- Vivian Hunt, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
Key themes covered at the event will include:
- Being a nimble and principled leader in a time of crisis
- The role of business in dismantling systemic racism and social inequality
- Leading in a digitally transformed organization
- Navigating the ethical conundrums of new digital technologies
You are welcome to attend the event and report on the discussions.
If you wish to RSVP or require further information please contact [email protected] or call 01582 790704.
Please RSVP by Tuesday 20 April.
(Thursday) 09:00 - 17:00