Learn how stress impacts an organisation and the individuals within it | Amy McKeown
Stress impacts organisations and individuals differently, and it’s vital to an effective strategy to understand both During this workshop, you will not only learn the impacts of
Stress impacts organisations and individuals differently, and it’s vital to an effective strategy to understand both
During this workshop, you will not only learn the impacts of stress but look at the vital legal aspects in relation to effective strategies within the organisation. There is time for open discussion so you can ask Amy for advice and take action on your strategy immediately.
During this online workshop you will learn:
– How stress impacts individuals and what can be done to help this
– The legalities of stress at organisation level
This is for you if:
– You are responsible for the creation or input of your organisation, company or business employee wellbeing + mental health strategy as well as procuring the right health and wellbeing providers for employees.
– You are a medium or small business owner looking to incorporate a wellbeing + mental health strategy for your team and procure health + wellbeing providers.
– You are an employee looking for further information on how your employer can better their strategic wellbeing + mental health offering and health providers.
The aim of this masterclass is for you to leave with new found knowledge procuring the right health and wellbeing providers, a deeper understanding of the procurement process and how to do this in a way that ensures you are meeting employee needs.
Your ticket gives you access to the online masterclass taking place live on Thursday 3rd of November at 10 am, the zoom recording of the masterclass will be sent out post-live for you to rewatch or catch up on in your own time. You will also have access to Amy at the end of the masterclass to ask any pressing questions on the topics covered.
We know how important experience and knowledge is so we changed the way we deliver these sessions, moving away from the masterclass concept to workshop format to ensure you get more dedicated interaction with Amy so you can not only learn the content but discuss how it applies to you personally. This is high value insight and knowledge from Amy who is an award-winning Mental Health, Health & Wellbeing and Women’s Health consultant with more than 20 years of unparalleled experience (Learn more about Amy below) These workshops will bring a mix of exercises and Q&A amongst the learning, you will walk away from these workshops armed with value you can apply instantly
This isn’t your usual free fluff content webinar but a high-value small group workshop from which you can learn and leave with practical advice and the best bit, you can pay from your training budget or claim as a tax expense for your business!
(Thursday) 10:00 - 11:00(GMT+00:00)