Marketing and tech: a force for social good | 23 Code Street
23 Code Street would like to invite you to our breakfast event, ‘Marketing and Tech: A force
23 Code Street would like to invite you to our breakfast event, ‘Marketing and Tech: A force for social good’.
Recently in the media, there has been a lot of negativity and distrust surrounding marketing and tech. From the Facebook-Cambridge Analytica data scandal to the mass GDPR emails and privacy policies flooding into consumers’ inboxes- it’s been a pretty bleak time for both industries.
We’re here to shine the light on the positive.
As we’ve seen with the creation of ‘MarTech’, Marketing and Tech are two powerful industries which are continuously working closer and closer together to not only drive results and improve companies’ performance, but also the world we live in.
We’ve gathered a panel of marketing and tech experts from various industries who between them are leading marketing campaigns and building innovative products, which are not only proving very successful but are also helping tackle important global problems. Here are some of the topics you’ll learn about:
- Practical ways and advice on how to keep up with marketing and tech trends/ tools
- How emerging tech such as AI will change how marketers reach new audiences & create impactful stories
- How both industries can communicate better and support one another in the workforce
This event is for anyone who is interested – you don’t necessarily have to work in marketing or tech.
A light breakfast will be provided.
- Hanisha Kotecha, Managing Director and Board Member at The GOOD Agency: A creative communications agency that builds belief.
- Erin Anderson, Chief Marketing Officer at Hiver: A leading intelligent event engagement platform
- Bethany Koby, Founder of Tech Will Save Us: A start-up which sells award-winning kits and digital tools help kids make, play, code and invent.
- Adizah Tejani, Director of Marketing at Token: A banking platform driven by smart token technology.
- MODERATED BY
- Serena Chana, Marketing Manager at 23 Code Street
Tickets will cover the cost of breakfast. Any profits will be donated to Bloody Good Period.
(Wednesday) 08:30 - 10:00(GMT+00:00)
23 Code Street
138 Cambridge Heath Road