Online ADHD Support Group | Tim Kiver Foundation
This is the Tim Kiver Foundation – ONLINE ADHD Support Group – All Welcome. Our ONLINE ADHD Support Group session is
This is the Tim Kiver Foundation – ONLINE ADHD Support Group – All Welcome.
Our ONLINE ADHD Support Group session is a safe place for anyone interested in ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) in ANY way to share experiences and learn more about:
• What ADHD is
• How ADHD affects peoples every day life
• Ways to manage ADHD symptoms
• How to seek medical help for ADHD
• The Facts and Fiction that surround ADHD
• What the various UK ADHD third sector (charitable organisations) are doing to spread awareness that will improve the lives of those who are affected by ADHD
These sessions are FREE OF CHARGE (but please read the note below for more detail)
Unfortunately, tickets are now PAID due to high non attendance rates which prevent others from attending.
The full ticket price WILL ONLY BE REFUNDED once you have been CHECKED IN for the event.
No refund will be issued for non attendance
We are Experts by Experience.
Who will benefit:
• Those who suspect that they might have ADHD and want to find out more about what ADHD is
• Those who are looking for advice and help getting assessed and diagnosed for ADHD
• Those who know someone who might have or has ADHD and want to learn more about how to support someone with ADHD Symptoms
• Parents looking to better understand and support children who may have or have ADHD
• Those who are diagnosed with ADHD but require support and want to be able to talk about their journeys with others who have ADHD; in a supportive setting where they can be sure to be accepted, understood and supported
The key is CAUSE (Compassion, Acceptance, Understanding, Support and Encouragement) – lets move forward together and be the CAUSE of change for the better.
See you there
Book your ticket here.
(Tuesday) 19:00 - 20:30