Solopreneurs Social | Creative Women's Mastermind
Solopreneurs Social by Creative Women’s Mastermind Takes place the FIRST MONDAY of the MONTH – put it in your diary! (2pm uk time) What to expect:
Solopreneurs Social by Creative Women’s Mastermind
Takes place the FIRST MONDAY of the MONTH – put it in your diary! (2pm uk time)
What to expect:
We’ve created this exciting event so you can promote your business and meet other Solopreneurs & Business owners. It’s about connecting, getting visible and increasing your network.
- Event will be 60 minutes.
- We’ll meet on zoom, the link and password will be emailed to all registered attendees prior to the event.
- Each participant will have 1 minute to introduce themselves to the wider group if they want to (this is voluntary, you won’t be forced to do this – we understand social anxiety is real).
- Take notes during the introductions and follow up with anyone you’d like to connect with later.
- After the introductions, we’ll break out into smaller groups of 3-4 participants for 10-15 minutes and we’ll aim to do this a couple of times. This does depend on the number of participants and the length of time we have left after the introductions.
- There is no speaker. The purpose of the event is to connect, network and socialise.
- Make the most of getting visible and potentially having opportunities you may otherwise have not had.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
(Monday) 14:00 - 15:00