Travel safety and mental health: Travel during and post the global pandemic | SheTravel
On the 9th of September, SheTravel will be
On the 9th of September, SheTravel will be hosting our ‘Travel safety and mental health: Travel during and post the global pandemic’ webinar
This online event will bring together experts from our industry who will share their knowledge and insight on this important topic. The aim of the webinar will be to explore how the pandemic has changed the travel landscape and perceived travel risks for solo female travellers. We will also explore how stress and anxiety can have an impact upon decision-making and vulnerability to external threats.
– Travel safety considerations for female and solo female travellers during and post the global pandemic
– Has the risk landscape changed?
– Differentiating acute and prolonged stressors with psychological vulnerability
– Defining the difference between short-term resilience and long-term resistance strategies
– How to put strategies in place in the workplace including some of the key things that may be causing stress in the workplace, how to combat stress before it happens and some strategies you can put in place as a business and a first-aider for mental health
(Wednesday) 17:00 - 18:00(GMT+00:00)