WFL Charity Trustee Community Meet Up
The Working Free Charity Trustee Community Group is for individuals who are currently a Trustee or considering
The Working Free Charity Trustee Community Group is for individuals who are currently a Trustee or considering becoming a Trustee.
This event is Free for WFL Charity Trustee Community Members. If you are a member use your promo when booking or Click here to join from only £10+ VAT per month to get this and other Charity Trustee events for free.
WFL Charity Trustee Community Group – Meet up
The Online Meet-Up is led by the Working Free Delivery Partner and lasts 60 minutes. The Meet-Up agenda will include time for learning and discussion. Attendees will also have the opportunity to bring up and discuss scenarios and challenges they would like to share with the group for consensus and feedback. All attendees will have access to the WFL Charity Trustee Community LinkedIn group to share contact details and continue the conversation and collaboration.
Benefits of Meet-Ups
- Everyone who attends will have similar interests.
- They are a great way of meeting new people.
- You will get ideas and inspiration from the group expert and other attendees.
- You are certain to pick up tips that you can implement in your own business.
- By sharing what you are struggling with you may find some helpful advice.
- It’s an opportunity to spend some time working on your business or career.
(Thursday) 12:30 - 13:30(GMT+00:00)