[email protected] Summit 2021: The future of work
Join [email protected] for a two-part interactive virtual Summit June 16-17.
The fifth annual [email protected] Summit tackles the changing workplace for women as we emerge from a year that accelerated existing trends and upended expectations at an unprecedented pace.
Join [email protected] for a two-part interactive virtual Summit where you’ll hear from women facing these issues every day. You’ll also participate in breakout sessions where you’ll exchange views with the [email protected] community as we share our experiences in this changing landscape.
“Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Challenges ahead”
With businesses large and small focusing on issues of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion perhaps more than ever, we’ll here perspectives from a veteran in the field about how to successfully and meaningfully make workplace change.
- Cynthia Bowman, Chief Diversity, and Inclusion and Talent Acquisition Officer at Bank of America; interviewed by the [email protected] Advisory Board’s Nathaalie Carey, senior vice president, industry affairs and social responsibility, for the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts.
“The Recession as the She Session”
This panel discussion will center on assessing where women in the workforce stand at present and views about the economic recovery.
- Crickett Thomas-O’Dell, regional director, Workforce Development Institute
- Catherine McCann, founder and CEO, Best Cleaners
“The Way Forward: The questions that lie before us”
An academic and researcher who focuses on understanding experiences of women in the workplace will share her knowledge about policies and changes that would improve women’s working lives and what possible changes the pandemic may have spurred.
- Ho Kwan Cheung, assistant professor of Psychology at the University at Albany and leader of the Gender Issues Research Lab (GIRL), will train her eye toward the examining the essentials for a gender-equitable recovery.
“Legacy of a year like no other in the Capital Region”
What will the workplace of the future will look like?
- Sujata Chaudhry, founder and CEO, Tangible Development LLC
- Daria Mallin, managing principal and president, Envision Architects
Presenting sponsor for the [email protected] Summit is Bank of America.
The premier sponsor is The College of Saint Rose.
The event will be conducted on Zoom. Watch for meeting details a day or two, in advance of the event via email.
june 16 (Wednesday) - 17 (Thursday)