Business services provider FDM Group has launch a programme aimed at women returning to work after a career break.
The ‘Getting Back to Business Programme’ offers an eight-week training course in business training, mentoring and a job placement on the completion of the course.
The London programme has been launched due to the success of FDM’s Returners to Work Programme based in Hong Kong.
Successful applicants will be trained at FDM’s London Academy. Training will include classroom study and self-study for flexible working times.
At the end of the programme the individuals become FDM Consultants and will be placed with one or more of FDM Group’s clients, within the Lodnon area.
“We strive to enable returning professionals to regain their confidence,” said FDM Group COO Sheila Flavell.
“Returning to the corporate world can seem a bit daunting after a career break, so we aim to aid the transition process by providing training, mentorship, and fast track career progression for talented and highly motivated individuals eager to get back to business.”
The programme will include:
• Mentoring and networking opportunities to facilitate the transition back to the working environment
• Fully-funded, professional business and technical training in our state of the art London training centre (professional skills, SQL, Excel VBA, Financial Industry Awareness (FIA) and ITIL Foundation, and more)
• A placement on-site working with one or more of our prestigious clients in the London area
• Flexible training hours to accommodate existing responsibilities
• Fast-track career progression to get experienced individuals back into business