‘Christmas’ a word most of us have been trying to ignore for months!
With Christmas less than 6 weeks away, it’s time for us (Potential U) to get you ready Stylishly.
Fashion must haves for the festive period?
- Exude glamor with a fur or faux fur coat or jacket. Adds depth to any outfit and keeps you super warm on those cold winter nights
- Leather leather and more leather! A leather skirt or leggings is a wardrobe style staple this festive season.
- Statement jewellery! Dress up any simple dress or top to take you from work to your Christmas party. For fabulous jewellery this season: http://www.stelladot.co.uk/jewels
Three fashion don’ts for all women going to their office party?
- Wearing tights with open toe shoes! Go for courts or closed shoes if you are wearing tights.
- Don’t wear the predictable LBD (Little black dress)! Go for colour, and add a beautiful glow to your complexion this Winter.
- Avoid tight clothes in a bid to look slimmer, it does the opposite….
Perfect fashion gift for all the special women in your life:
Most women like to shop! Why not treat your mum, sister or friend to a gift of style with our style packages this Christmas: http://www.potential-u.co.uk/services_packages.htm
Perfect outfit for Christmas day!
- A stylish dress in a stretchy comfortable fabric ie: A Jersey dress, will allow room for your Christmas dinner and keep you warm, paired with gorgeous heels, and sparkling jewellery.
- For a more relaxed look, go for a glamorous top with a pair of flattering black trousers/jeans and cute ankle boots
Fashion tips for women who want to hide their extra pounds post-Christmas:
- Go for a panelled dress, it naturally slims the torso and elongates your body
- A loose jumper/top with a pair of black or indigo jeans and heels is just fabulous!
- The higher the better! A pair of black high healed suede pointed courts, will lengthen your body so you appear slimmer and taller
Fashion predictions and colours for the New Year?
- Mixing fabrics; such as lace, velvet, fur and leather.
- A great use of classic prints such as tartan and plaid.
- Leather has become a timeless trend that follows on from season to season; So get your leather fix!
- Cobalt blue is this season’s must have colour
For your style/fashion advise or wardrobe dilemmas. Potential U are here to help you look and feel your best this festive season and beyond!
Email: [email protected]