We bet you’ve done loads of great things this year, but you probably haven’t noticed them all or thought they were that special.
Well, we think they were – and we think you are!
Take a moment right now and reflect. Maybe you’ve
- Helped a colleague who was overwhelmed with a looming deadline
- Come in earlier to work to cover for someone who was off sick
- Made someone smile – or laugh out loud
- Been a friend
- Shared your insight on something
- Come up with a new idea
- Noticed when someone was sad or frustrated, and supported them
- Told someone how well they did
- Given someone hope
- Done a great job
- Been a team player
- Dared to speak up against injustice
- Listened without prejudice
- Developed yourself; new knowledge, skills, experience
- Found a win-win solution
- Or something elseJ
Here’s to you, Champion. Thanks for all you’ve done and all you’ve been this year!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and an amazing 2018!
Mandy and Elisabet
About the authors
Mandy Flint & Elisabet Vinberg Hearn, award-winning authors of ”The Team Formula”.
Their latest book, multi-award-winning ”Leading Teams – 10 Challenges: 10 Solutions”, published by Financial Times International is a practical tool for building winning teams. You can download a free chapter of the book at www.leadingteamsbook.com
Praise for ”Leading Teams: ”Leadership is about effective conversations. This book is a very useful ready reckoner for leaders everywhere seeking the words and methods needed each day at work.” Sanjay Gupta, CEO English Helper Inc, India