We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Working alongside the existing Senior Marketing Executive, the role will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs for the Tax and Accounting Corporate market in EMEA. Based in London and working closely with the sales team and the worldwide Tax and Accounting marketing team to generate leads and improve awareness of the ONESOURCE and FATCA brand through the following activities:
- Manage Eloqua marketing automation platform for email campaigns, lead nurturing, lead scoring and campaign reporting
- Organize events including tradeshows, seminars and customer conferences
- Work with the CRM team to maintain and clean prospect and customer databases
- Manage customer communication campaigns including events, email, newsletters, webcasts etc to keep customers informed and to generate leads for customer sales team
- Work with product management and sales to launch new solutions
- Work with EMEA PR and Communications team to align the marketing and communications activity
- Work closely with inside sales team to qualify leads and lead nurturing programs
- Create local content (case studies, video, brochures, white papers) and localise US content
- Work with the web team to manage website content
- Lead tracking and reporting results using SalesForce.com CRM, Eloqua and the new Marketing Dashboard
- Previous experience in B2B online marketing, utilising eDM, campaign microsites and landing pages
- Previous experience in organising participation in events
- First class writing skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in campaign management and tactical execution of direct response and lead generation activities, online and offline, including campaign analysis and results reporting.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills
- Social media and content marketing
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM and Eloqua marketing automation preferred
- Qualifications in Marketing or related field (eg CIM)
- B2B marketing experience is highly desirable.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.