Lloyd’s, the world’s leading insurance market, is looking for a new Manager in Regulatory Content & Advice, working in the International Trading Advice department. Offering a very competitive salary and benefits package and based in their Lime Street, London offices.
Lloyd’s is the world’s leading insurance market providing specialist insurance services in over 200 countries and territories globally. Lloyd’s is a society of members, both corporate and individual, who underwrite in syndicates on whose behalf professional underwriters accept risk. The Corporation of Lloyd’s oversees and provides services to support the market and promotes Lloyd’s around the world.
The Lloyd’s name is known and trusted and we have built our reputation on strength, stability and expertise. Backed by excellent financial ratings, the Lloyd’s market has consistently explored and tackled the world’s most unusual and complex risks “” from space travel to cyber terrorism. At our heart are our talented people working collaboratively to take our reputation further still.
This is an exciting time; the regulatory environment is in constant flux, with significant initiatives being developed globally and at individual country level. Concurrently Lloyd’s is working towards realising its Vision 2025 strategy, to internationalise the market and position it to take advantage of the opportunities presented by the world’s developing economies.
The role involves three key facets, which include providing regulatory guidance and consultation to the Lloyd’s market; providing guidance and input on regulatory and compliance operations for Lloyd’s international network of offices; and leading the Regulatory Content & Advice Team within Lloyd’s International Trading Advice (LITA).
What Will You Do?
- Lead monitoring of accuracy of regulatory information and its alignment with the Market’s needs; providing regular reports to the Senior Manager, International Trading Advice.
- Manage and review regulatory messages and international trading advice provided via Lloyds.com.
- Ensure that international trading information is updated according to service standards framework and that new regulatory requirements are promptly advised to the market.
- Manage the review of regulatory newsletter articles and other international trading communications to the market.
- Manage the provision of an effective market enquiry and consultancy style compliance service to agreed SLAs.
- Manage consultations with the market on a regular basis to obtain feedback on their views on the effectiveness of the international trading advice offering, developing proposals to adjust the service to meet Lloyd’s market’s commercial priorities.
What You’ll Need
- Multiple stakeholder management skills and effective networking skills
- Complex business/regulatory issue or problem analysis and resolution skills
- Driving change and innovation skills
- Experience of leading complex and large cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Experience of providing thought leadership on global issues and communicating complex information to diverse stakeholders
- The ability to work with a diverse range of people