Baringa are currently searching for candidates in their Telco and Media department based in London, Baringa are not only offering a fantastic salary and benefits package, but also the opportunity to join a leading organisation who are passionate about their staff. There are so many opportunities and jobs at Baringa so why not view them all here?
We work with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Telco and Media clients across the whole value chain to help our clients tackle interesting and exciting business challenges, and you will work as part of a core team working alongside them. Here are some examples of projects we typically get incolved in:
- End to end process improvement across the core functions within a Telco
- Field force effectiveness and transformation helping Telcos keep their costs down
- Customer service improvement, sales effectiveness, Customer IT Systems and Customer Strategy across all clients within our sector
- Post merger integration support as the UK Telco M&A activity moves from deal through to EU regulatory approval
- Supporting some of the largest IT implementation programmes across the industry
What’s in it for me?
Well, it’s up to you. Baringa is what you make it.
- The chance to operate at the forefront of the Telco and Media industry
- Is there a good work-life balance? Absolutely. We have implemented a 3-4-5 policy to ensure that you are never away for more than three nights a week
- Promotion is solely based on your own performance, and we give you every opportunity to progress by having four promotional reviews a year
- Ability to work closely with senior stakeholders both within Baringa and with the client.
- Who decides what training you get? You do. We invest in you, to ensure you remain the best in the business
- We believe we are a great place to work – but it’s not just us that says that. We have won a top six spot for the seventh Successive year in the top places to work by the Great Place to Work Institute
So what are we looking for?
We recruit individuals at all levels based on merit. Don’t worry about ‘fitting into a quota’ if you’ve got the skills we are after we would love to talk to you. Here are a few of our key requirements:
Project/Delivery experience within a management consultancy or an internal change function within the telecoms and media industries. Your experience could include:
- Customer Service improvement, sales effectiveness, customer strategy & insight
- Operational efficiency and field force effectiveness
- Implementation of CRM or CIS systems
- Business process design / architecture
- The ability to take ownership and deliver results in challenging, client-facing environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong academic performance with at least a Bachelor’s Degree
Are you looking for a company that values its culture as highly as the work it does? In a business where the people are always put first? With colleagues you value and trust? We can provide you with all of that and more.
We’re looking for another great person to join the firm. Someone who is just as passionate about development as they are about the industry they operate in. A new colleague who brings their own views and perspective based on their own expertise and experience to date. Ultimately, another friendly face in the office, and another person to join our fantastic company events!
Our market leading growth in the Telecoms and Media, Energy and Financial Services industries, along with our continued ambitious expansion plans mean that we can continue to offer our employees the progression, development and diverse range of client engagements they are looking for.
These are the reasons people come to us, and these are the reasons they stay. But don’t just take our word for it. We let our people do the talking for us….
“We have worked hard at not only making Baringa a great place to work on a day to day basis but also a great place to build your career. We are entering an exciting period at Baringa where one of the next pillars of growth will come from our Telecoms and Media business unit. We plan to grow our Telecoms and Media business significantly – from a relatively small business to a major player in the sector.
We are looking for really talented people who can combine strong Telco and Media consulting experience with the entrepreneurial spirit needed to help us grow the sector. Our work will span operational consulting), M&A implementation support, through to customer, technology and digital transformation. The growth of the business, the type of work we can offer and the reputation for looking after people should make Baringa the consultancy of choice for ambitious, collegiate, high achievers. We don’t employ ordinary consultants, we employ people of great promise; if you fit the bill, we would love you to join us.” – Guy Dent, Telecoms & Media Partner