ThoughtWorks is a global software company and community of passionate, purpose-led individuals.
We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients’ toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
As a world-renowned pioneer of software innovation, we work with courageous executives who have ambitious missions. With specialists working across Financial Services, Retail and Public Sector, we’re the technology partner of choice for organisations who are looking to make big change and disrupt their industries.
You will be a core member of both the Retail Consulting Team and Demand Team, focused on equipping and guiding clients on effectively leveraging emerging digital channels, tactics and tools to engage their target audiences. This role is primarily focused on building and landing omni or single channel customer engagement strategies, mobile, analytics, and digital transformation initiatives.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Be part of our growth and evolution, helping to shape our future client portfolio
- Have strong sector experience, ideally in Retail, as well as experience working in tech
- Identify enterprise level opportunities for new customers and thrive when engaging with executive stakeholders
- Focus exclusively on generating revenue across the UK and have proven personal success in business development
- Operate with gravitas and humility, aligning prospective clients with ThoughtWorks values
If you’re looking to work with high profile clients, delivering re-platforming services, large-scale digital & technology business transformation and emerging technology innovation, please submit your CV and tell us why you want to join ThoughtWorks.