BNY Mellon are looking for an AML Compliance Manager to join their team in Liverpool.
- Demonstrates an ability to diagnose and solve complex problems
• Uses fine judgement to make difficult decisions with limited or ambiguous data
• Thinks strategically and drives the team to ensure compliance against Financial Crime issues
• Maintains a working knowledge of the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”), and the Central Bank of Ireland (“CBI”) and the Jersey Financial Services Commission (“JFSC”) rules and regulations, as well as up to date knowledge of market practices and Exchange rules
• Proactively seeks out opportunities to increase breadth and depth of understanding of regulatory requirements
• Keeps abreast of industry and regulatory trends and developments and considers the impact on Pershing and its clients
MyCareer Path Description and Position Summary
Manages specialized compliance efforts for the Company as they relate to complex analytic regulatory requirements, programs and project development.
MyCareer Path Primary Responsibilities
• Conduct detailed analysis of existing/proposed regulation, and industry practices within specialty areas of expertise and helps business develop & implement procedures to meet these requirements.
• Validates specialized control processes to ensure compliance with governing laws and rules.
• Partners with business managers to respond to findings of regulators and/ or auditors.
• Will have contact with regulators, government officials, and senior Business managers.
• May manage specialized teams of Compliance Analysts and Compliance Officers to support the business.