Overview of the Role:
It’s a very exciting time for you to join Lloyds Banking Group. Together we’ll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you’ll help us realise the Group’s vision to become the Best Bank for Customers.
The Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets Credit Products Trading desk through participation in the secondary market are able to support the debt issuance activity of Bond Financing clients aspiring to provide an end to end debt capital markets platform. The Flow Credit Trading Desk has a mandate to provide Commercial Banking clients access to a range of Credit products across a broad maturity spectrum. The role will support the growth of the business in line with the Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets strategy and manage risk in a coordinated manner.
- Offer consistent and competitive pricing, best execution and risk management in support of the CB Markets strategy, according to best practices and regulatory requirements
- Review and analyse key external trends and influences to ensure that a wide range of information is used to support the development of the business
- Manage all related risks in accordance with the Bank’s policies, procedures and reporting requirements as well as any relevant regulatory and statutory requirements
- Ensure an appropriate control and conduct framework is established, monitored and adhered to
- Support our client franchise by optimising end-to-end deliverables of Credit Products and Services in collaboration with business partners and support functions
- Support the design and analysis of relevant internal MI and KPIs, client analysis and external business intelligence
- Where appropriate, drive and coordinate prioritisation of deliverables in support of agreed business objectives and project plans
To be a success in the role, we’ll need you to have the following:
- Proven track record of Crossover/High Yield Credit Trading, Risk Management and market making.
- Comprehensive knowledge and wide practical experience of relevant Fixed Income products and services including ability to evaluate various options when matching these to business/customer needs
- Experience in supporting client franchise including our institutional client segments
- Customer and results focused approach
- In-depth knowledge and wide practical experience of relevant procedures, products and services, including interpretation and application of best practices, and the ability to immediately recognise the full range of options when matching these to business/customer needs.
- Knowledge of key relevant legal, regulatory and statutory requirements, technical interpretation and ability to provide advice thereon
- Demonstrates awareness and proactive approach to control and conduct agenda
- Understanding of the wider financial services industry, regulatory changes and pertinent economic and political factors which may impact on the Group’s business and overall aims
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholders, build and maintain networks
- Strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Influencing and analytical skills
- Demonstrates passion, enthusiasm and ‘can do’ attitude
In addition to competitive salary we offer the following benefits:
- a car (or allowance)
- life assurance
- private medical care
- share schemes
- contributory pension contributions
- A flexible cash pot to take or spend on a wide range of benefits tailored to suit your lifestyle
Equally importantly, we pride ourselves on being an agile organisation – 40% of our workforce works in an agile way and 86% of our colleagues are happy that their line manager has the knowledge, skills and tools to manage agility effectively. We are proud to be recognised externally for our leading approach to Inclusion & Diversity, featuring in the Times Top 50 Employers for Women, Top 10 Employers for Working Families, Working Mums Best Employer for Dads and Stonewall Top Employer to name a few.
So if you have the skills that we’re looking for and are ready to resume your career, this could be just the opportunity you’re looking for.