BNY Mellon is looking for a Principal Systems Eng./Prgmmer to join the team in London.
Enterprise Messaging Engineer working in Technology Services Group. BNY Mellon is looking to implement a first class messaging service which will include user enabled self service automation as well as comprehensive metrics and analytics for a more efficient and proactive “Run the plant” function. Additionally we desire to build out a messaging eco system that will uplift the capabilities within our data centres both lowering the total cost of ownership as well as increasing the capability. Implementation of a “cloud ready” messaging platform that can coexist harmoniously both intra and extra BNY Mellon datacentre and provide integration points with existing BNY Mellon messaging solutions.
• Evaluation, engineering amd implementation of messaging products and solutions.
• Performance and functional testing of messaging products and solutions.
• Automation of processes and development of tools to support the engineering and operation functions.
• Subject Matter Expert for Enterprise messaging products.
• Contributor to the enterprise messaging strategy.
• Develop standards and best practices for application usage of messaging products.
• Partner with the business, production services and application development teams to implement messaging solutions.
• Work closely with the TSG Infrastructure as a Service Software team to build solutions to support these rules and wrapper implementations.
• Manage and resolve risks, issues amd dependencies in the enterprise messaging platforms.
• Level 3 support of messaging products.
• IBM MQSeries and/or Kafka.
• JMS Based messaging Implementations.
• Engineering and Operations of large scale Banking Messaging eco-systems.
• Java (or similar language)
• Python (or similar)
• Enterprise messaging on distributed platforms (Linux or Windows)
• Software provisioning or configuration management tools.
• Performance testing and tuning.