PA are growing their Defence and Security team and are looking for talented people with proven track records from across the sector to join them at all levels.
Our Management Consultants aren’t constrained by narrow role descriptions. One day you might be working in the private sector to help clients improve their security or deliver transformation programmes.
The next, you could be working with government clients to formulate new policy and interventions to secure national interests or delivering major defence equipment programmes.
As a Management Consultant at PA you’ll be given the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting challenges and programmes in the sector.
You will be trusted to work across the whole development lifecycle for clients, offering a rare opportunity to gain broad experiences with a range of world class companies and institutions.
PA offers a career in consulting, not just a job; a stake in our firm; and an environment where individuals and ideas matter.
• At least a 2:1 degree or equivalent
• Experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Systems Engineering
• Strategy and Business Design
• Security/Cyber Security
• Accountancy or finance
• A drive for personal and professional progression
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to demonstrate wider consulting skills