You have 0 items in your cart
Lloyds are looking for a new Innovation Leader to join them in London. The role will be accountable for leading the Innovation Initiative, driving innovative thinking across the LMTOM and the London Market and delivering innovative projects.
What Will You Do?
- Lead and manage the innovation efforts across TOM Programme
- Identify possible innovations relating to the London marketplace. Propose and agree innovations that should be progressed, or maintained as possibilities within the Innovation “hopper”(the long list of possible innovation initiatives)
- Formally document and manage scope for innovations to be progressed.
- Work with the TOM communications team to communications to the market regarding innovation delivery, in alignment with the TOM Programme Communication Strategy
- Mobilise resources to support the delivery of innovation activities
- Ensure initiative compliance with the TOM design principles and standards.
- Identify and manage key risks and issues, or escalate as required.
- Baseline the innovation delivery project plans and manage the delivery (including progress through project stage gates)
- Approve plan and funding at end of discovery and plan phases for innovation initiatives.
What You’ll Need
- Commercially astute and up to date with strategic issues/developments within Financial Services
- Ability to work in a collaborative and consultative style, able to work closely and build trusted relationships with colleagues
- Used to managing relationships, people, information, projects, reputation and risk
- Used to working with and providing sound advice to C-Suite teams
- Proven experience in delivering technologically innovative projects in a financial services environment, or an environment that can be related to Financial Services
- Proven ability to operate/challenge/communicate at an Executive/senior Manager/Programme Manager level within an organisation.
- High level of experience in delivering large and complex initiatives at the cutting edge of technology in financial services organisations
- Up to date and thorough knowledge of best practice programme management, portfolio & change management
As the successful candidate, you can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary, an enviable range of benefits.