People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It’s personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation.
Bringing words like ‘hard work’ and ‘dedication’ together with ‘community’ and ‘respect’ has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it’s what makes us different. It’s what makes you different
Junior IT BA
This team is in charge of providing a front-to-back wealth management solution which comprises a consolidated service provision supporting integrated capital market execution services (equities, FX …), middle & back-office, segregated, portfolio processing, master books and records, clearing, settlement & custody (Depositary) and fund services.
You will act as an IT Business Analyst and will be in charge of :
- Gathering & Analyzing the business requirements
- Conducting feasibility study or impact analysis, providing estimates
- Writing detailed functional specifications
- Defining the test strategy and creating the associated test plan and test cases
- Supervising development tasks performed by external providers, vendors or other technology teams
- Performing homologation tests
- Providing support to end-users during User Acceptance Tests
- Updating the documentation and user guide of the application
- Performing some knowledge transfer to the support team
- Performing level 2 functional support
- Ensuring technology standards are enforced
- Managing the planning of the release(s)
- Functional knowledge of the custody, fund administration, transfer agent and trustee functions is an advantage
- Being able to read / write simple SQL queries
- Being able to read Conceptual and Physical Database Models
- The candidate must be a fluent English speaker. French is a plus
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.