Situated in the beating heart of London’s Liverpool Street, The Klinik is a holistic mind, body and soul studio, drawing inspiration from the micro fitness and lifestyle studios of LA and San Francisco.
The Klinik, began as massage centre in 2007 and now offers a wide range of bespoke tailored therapies and classes from a highly skilled team of passionate and dedicated professionals.
Pilates K is the Reformer and Mat Pilates focused training, whilst Yoga K features the new Power Yoga programme. Therapy K includes: Sports & Remedial massage, Pregnancy Massage, Reflexology, Acupuncture, Hellerwork, Nutritional Advice, Hypnotherapy, Fitness & Wellbeing.
Its ‘Free Range’ philosophy and training programmes are focused on defining personal goals and assisting the individual in achieving them – whether it’s weight loss, rehabilitation, relaxation fitness, or overall performance you want – The Klinik can provide a perfectly balanced solution.
- Massage – Including sports massages, pregnancy massages, Indian head massages and many more.
- Nutritional Therapy – Nutrition is the foundation for good health and making the right food choices can have a dramatic effect on how you look, feel and behave.
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy – Cranio-Sacral Therapy is an exceptionally gentle, hands-on method of assessing and enhancing the Cranio-Sacral System, the environment in which the brain and spinal cord function.
- Hellerwork – A unique and dynamic form of deep-tissue bodywork, Hellerwork is designed to equip you with the tools to show you how you perceive and think about your body.
- Gynehealth Integrated services – GyneHealth is an innovative, comprehensive health service for women and couples, committed to providing the highest quality care in gynaecology, subfertility, reproductive medicine and surgery. By combining conventional medicine and complementary care, we aim to bring you to optimum health. Good nutrition and a healthy, balanced lifestyle are central to the approach at GyneHealth.
- Physiotherapy – Physiotherapy rehabilitates clients using evidence-based, natural methods. A variety of disorders can be treated with physiotherapy including: back, neck and joint pain, arthritis, sporting / dancing injuries and work related injuries.
- Reiki – Reiki is a Japanese energy healing modality that is fantastic at reducing stress, boosting the immune system and helping niggling health problems from the minor to the chronic. Reiki healing treatments are a wonderful way to relax and soothe stress, but above and beyond this Reiki healing treatments can also help to heal your body on all levels: physical, emotional and spiritual. Reiki healing treatments can be used on physical injuries and illnesses, stress, depression, anxiety and emotional traumas.
Klinic also offer Pilates and Yoga classes. For more information click here.