CGI are seeking a new Business Analyst to work from their clients offices based in London. They are offering an excellent package of £55,000 – £63,000 per annum + benefits for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Possess in depth knowledge of Investment banking from a business and process perspective thereby being able to provide a strong link between the Business Community and System Analysts/Architects, Software Engineers and other roles within bid and delivery teams
- Be accountable for validating business needs and requirements, and determine solutions to business problems
- Work proactively to provide innovation to RBS Evergreen business creating new opportunities and added value to both organisations
- Reporting to the Program / Delivery Director for Evergreen and into the SME group of business consultants and analysts
- Undertake duties of a senior BA including the production of high quality project deliverables to CGI that are aligned to internal and Industry-wide standards.
- Experience working in Financial Services organisations as a consultant, specifically on large, complex change programmes.
- Proven track record in the delivery of Investment Banking Programmes
- To have a good understanding of the working of corporate banks, from both an operational and technology perspective.
- Our FS clients are looking to us to advise and lead them in their Regulatory programmes of work. The candidate will need to have a consultative approach, to be able to work with the client to identify their problems, their vision and the roadmap.
- The candidate should have a consulting background or similar from a leading organisation.
- They should be able to listen and respond in the client’s language and in line with the client’s needs and priorities to jointly develop the thinking on how to make this work for the programme.
- There is a requirement to engage with Senior Management within Banks and Insurers. The candidate should have experience of building and maintaining relationships at senior manager level and above in large FS firms.
- The candidate should have excellent interpersonal and influencing skills. They should have experience of understanding how decisions are made within a large FS organisation, what types of roles are involved and how to adapt to the moving process.
- The candidate should have strong Consultative Selling experience as part of a larger team or engagement.
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- Experience working in change across large FS organisations as a consultant
- University graduate from recognised institution.
- Have experience and be able to demonstrate their effective communication skills to build productive relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Have previously worked successfully as a BA in Investment Banking.
Domain knowledge to include broad understanding across the follow areas:
- Front Office: Treasury, Fixed Income, Interest Rates (and derivatives), FX (and derivatives), Money Markets, Hedging, Trade mirroring and back to back, Trading risk, Trade lifecycle, Valuations, Curves and Models
- Risk/Middle Office: Models, Market Risk (VaR, XVA etc), Credit Risk, Collateral, Risk limits, Operational Risk, Trade lifecycle and PLVaR
- Back Office: Straight Through Processing (STP), Payments, Events, Confirmations (ISDA etc) and SWIFT’s
- Finance: PL. PLVaR, Trade lifecycle, Accounting, Hedge Accounting and Accounting Standards (London, NY, Sing)
- Regulation: All regulation impacting RBS to 2019, Basel III (Inc FRTB), Volker, EMIR, ICB (Impacts Treasury) and others (?)
Technical: Integration, Reporting and Architecture
- Have experience and knowledge of more than one Industry (Domain) extending across several project types including, for example, COTS, new development, enhancements, maintenance and infrastructure(?)
- Worked in multiple business areas within a company and therefore understand implications in how changes in one business area may affect others.
- Be able to think strategically and be able to step back from each and every project and be aware of and attempt to determine how the project they are assigned to impacts the wider enterprise, business processes and other projects,
- Have the confidence to challenge appropriately and to work collaboratively with all colleagues across the project lifecycle.
- Have managed several Projects or worked collaboratively with a PM to produce the Project Initiation documentation, Quotations, Statements of work and the Business Analysis Planning.
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.