INSURANCE SUPPORT | INSURANCE ADMINISTRATION
Xchanging are currently looking for an Insurance Support Technician, working in their Kent offices on a full time basis and offering a fantastic salary package.
An Insurance Support Technician works under the direction of a Team Leader, performing a range of administrative tasks, checks and processes on business documentation to ensure that agreed market SLAs in respect of turnaround and quality are achieved.
Working as an Insurance Support Technician you will review and validate insurance documentation, before entering the information into the in-house computer Tracker database system. You will also be responsible for conducting audits on work completed by other teams and you will need to have an eye for detail and work to a high degree of accuracy. You will also need to be very observant and notice any discrepancies or errors within the documentation.
Your responsibilities will include the resolution of any problems associated with the in insurance documents and audits you are conducting by contacting and liaising with other teams and individuals. The successful candidate will need to be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, so you would need excellent time management and organisational skills.
If you have either data entry / input / administration skills then this could be your ideal job.
We would also welcome applications from candidates who have no experience but who have worked in a retail or customer facing positions.
- Performs a wide range of administrative tasks and processes essential to supporting business performance.
- Demonstrates a positive customer approach.
- Interacts effectively with a wide range of people at all levels.
- Confident and appropriately assertive in dealing with others.
- Able to priorities and forward plan own work and cope with fluctuating workloads.
- Achieves productivity and SLA targets.
- Resolves problems by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Actively supports the team effort by accomplishing team tasks as needed.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Flexibility and “can do” attitude
- Previous experience of working to targets
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
- Computer and data entry skills
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills.
- Basic Word & Excel skills
Our corporate culture is built on six pillars:
- Customer focus
- Speed & Efficiency