Societe Generale are urgently seeking a Recruitment Coordinator on a full time basis, working within their London offices.
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It’s personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like ‘hard work’ and ‘dedication’ together with ‘community’ and ‘respect’ has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it’s what makes us different. It’s what makes you different.
Primary Purpose of role
To provide a quality and high touch coordination support, as part of the SG recruitment team. To forge relationships with all parties, including hiring managers and HR business partners and all suppliers as part of the recruitment supply chain. Key areas of responsibility will be around providing general recruitment based coordination, proficiency with dealing with in-house based client systems and specific recruitment systems and providing accurate and timely reporting and management information (MI) for both the client and the RSR business overall.
- General administration utilising the in-house client system and/or recruitment system
- Arranging interviews with all candidates
- Feedback to agencies
- Updating Live Jobs, HR Interviews, Figures, Declined and other relevant spreadsheets
- Help with the Contractor Care process – addressing queries and onboarding of new starters
- Carrying out ad-hoc reporting enquires outside scope of any MI specialist
- Monitoring inboxes for absent team members
- Organising team meetings and events
- Desk Audit and Control based activities
- HR Interview notes scanning and collation
- Organising despatch, collection and reporting on contract generation
- Instructing Hiring Managers to gain offline approvals & other set processes
- Request offer paperwork
- Handoff and secondary point of contact with on-boarding
- Ad-hoc projects – such as University Campus management
- Managing invoice process
- MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Reporting and producing quality based MI
- Experience of having used in house client systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
- and recruitment based systems (Talentlink,i-Grasp, Taleo etc..)
- Lotus Notes
- Previous administration experience within a recruitment environment
- Experience of working in the B2B, Business Services
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application.
At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.