As the Christmas parties draw nigh, it’s time for us to get you ready Stylishly!
Festive Style tips for Ladies:
- Step out of your comfort zone in a fabulous dress! You can’t go wrong with a velvet and lace mix dress this party season.
- Exude glamor this festive season with a fur/faux fur coat or jacket. Adds depth to any outfit and keeps you super warm on those cold winter nights.
- Statement jewellery always makes you shine! Dress up a simple dress or top, to take you from work to your Christmas parties. For fabulous jewellery this season: http://www.stelladot.co.uk/jewels
- Suede black point heels are the way to go. They complement every outfit; from your dresses, to your jeans, to your work attire.
Fashion don’ts this festive season:
- Wearing tights with open toe shoes! Go for courts or closed shoes if you are wearing tights.
- Don’t wear the predictable LBD (Little black dress)! Go for colour, and add a beautiful glow to your complexion this festive season.
Festive Style tips for Gents:
- Make an effort with your footwear. Ladies love to see a man in stylish shoes;-)
- Go for a new colour, and avoid the predicable ‘boy’ colours: blues, blacks and greys.
- Nothing beats a man that smells delicious. So wear an original scent this season.
For help selecting stylish clothes this festive season, why not book some Personal Shopping.
We have beautiful gift certificates for that special lady this Christmas: http://www.potential-u.co.uk/our-services.htm
We wish you a Merry Christmas!
Email: [email protected]