The Returner programme is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the financial services sector.
You will work full-time over the 12 week programme, gaining valuable experience and insight into your chosen business area.
After an in-depth induction, you’ll be working closely with the team enabling you to work on projects that match your skills and experience.
Applications are open from 4 April to 31 May
To be considered for a place on the Returner programme you will have:
- Have had a voluntary career break of at least two years
- Have previous work experience with the relevant skills or transferable skills for the business groups available
- Have excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be highly motivated and able to contribute to the core activities of your business
What Macquarie offer:
As part of this paid 12 week programme based in London, you will be paired with a mentor to help guide your re-entry to the workplace, receive coaching to aid your return to work, get additional support for any external activities such as child and elder care and be eligible to be considered for a permanent role at the end of the programme.
Macquarie invest in our people around the globe. At Macquarie, they offer you access to a range of opportunities to help you succeed. Some of these include:
- a merit-based culture
- high-calibre colleagues and leaders
- a dynamic workplace
- internal mobility and global opportunities
- learning and development programmes
- employee networks and events
- health and wellness programmes
- staff product offers.
Their commitment is to create a diverse and inclusive workplace regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity or cultural background