Getting married abroad has never been this easy. Make it a weddingmoon!!
The Caribbean and romance go hand in hand, so what better place to say “I do” than on the soft white sands of a Caribbean island. Prestige Caribbean offers a stunning selection of romantic and exquisite wedding locations for those looking to make the most important day of their life truly unforgettable .
Far too many people get into debt and risk ruining a marriage for the sake of a wedding. If you think about it, it’s the deposit for a nice house and you could certainly have a couple of very nice holidays and some change left over. This is why more and more couples (26% last year alone) are choosing a Destination Wedding. You can have an amazing time abroad for a portion of the money that is spent on a UK wedding with load of choice at affordable prices.
Many couples have also found that the cost of booking a wedding abroad is a lot less expensive than a traditional wedding in the UK, with the average wedding abroad costing from £5000, compared to over £20,000 for a wedding at home in Britain. Aside from the obvious cheaper price tag they are a number of advantages of travelling to the Caribbean to get married it offers a big WOW factor in setting, entertainment, décor and weather. The ease and convenience to the bride and the required red tape has been abolished so now rather than having to be a resident in the country sometime before the wedding, a couple can get hitched as soon as they arrive or 1 or 2 days later.
Top Tips for planning your wedding in the Caribbean
- Start your planning early in terms of destination choice.
- Help your guests plan ahead. Send out a save the date card as soon as you can so your guests can start planning for your big day too.
- The Caribbean is known for sunshine and blue skies; however, it is best to check ahead with the chosen Caribbean island for the dates of the hurricane season. In general, the Caribbean islands are most popular from November to May, outside of the main hurricane season, and when the weather is more predictable; this is also an indication of when prices are usually higher.
- Spend as much as you can within your spending limit to help create a fantastic day.
- Think about doing a two-centre wedding honeymoon get married in one island and hop over to another for your honeymoon. This is quite popular.
For more information please visit www.prestigecaribbean.com