On Saturday 6th February 2016, the six founding members of Women Inspired for Life will be creating a little bit of “You Time” where you can focus on what you want 2016 to be about. Six sessions covering the full gamut of life’s often problematic or unmanageable areas. You can ensure you are setting yourself up for success in whatever way suits you, and will leave the event already Making It Happen.
The six sessions are:
- Journey Back To Yourself – Understanding Human Frustration – Vicky Ross
- Intimate Relationships – Unplugged and Rewired – Shelley J Whitehead
- Speaking Up and Facing Those Difficult Conversations – Sue Ingram
- Are Your Financial Arrangements Relevant Today? – Julie Berrill
- Corporate Career to Entrepreneur – What’s it Really Like? – Sara Hill
- Playing To Your Strengths – The Route To Success – Charlotte Phelps
We cannot wait to help you make 2016 the best it could possibly be… It’s just about Making it Happen and together, we can do it all….
We’d like to offer a special January discount exclusive to WATC – at the checkout use discount code WATC abs receive a 80% discount and pay just £19.20 (£79.99 std price)
Find out more about the Women Inspired For Life and the six speakers here